 Robotics / 9544
    Re: light sensor —Ben Jackson
   (...) Can't you just drag multiple light sensing blocks onto your workspace? I know that it works for counters. If you have expectations of seeing results so neatly spread out across the range from 0-100, prepare to be disappointed. It's hard to get (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: light sensor —Peter Vogel
    Ben Jackson <ben@ben.com> wrote in message news:FnKnA7.J93@lugnet.com... (...) know (...) Yes, I believe that works in RCX, though I do most of my programming in RoboLab because my intent is to work with an elementary school. (...) difference of (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)