 Robotics / 9537
9536  |  9538
Subject:
light sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 22:16:09 GMT

Can you make the lightsensor do more then act on 'more' or 'less' light
(0-50 do this, 51-100 do that.
Or can you let it do this to:
0-10 do this
10-20 do something else
20-30 do something else,
etc.
Is it posible in RCX code or only in NQC. I am not in to that yet, still
learning.

Next Question:
I badly want the software from 'Robolab'. But I live in Holland and can not
buy at Pitsco. Can somebody help me?