 Robotics / 9525
    RE: how does a bar code reader work? —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Hmmm, this might be another practical pbForth application. I don't have time right now... <snipped excellent barcode type description> (...) I'm not sure about the clock thing. Any single sensor is sampled at about 333 Hz. If you write some (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

        Re: how does a bar code reader work? —Andy Gombos
   On the lego website they have RIS 1.5 programming hints. I just saw that there is a card reader that scans slips of paper with lines on it. I was thinking that the same idea could be used for these trains, since lego already has the basic (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)