 Robotics / 9487
    Re: Sorting —Ted Michon
   Since my older son received his first LEGO set at age 3, we have been keeping the parts in plastic storage bins made by Emplast. We are up to 18 large drawer bins and 9 small drawer bins. The large ones have 18 drawers and the small ones have 60 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Sorting —Ted Michon
   I should add that it's not literally the "putting away" that the kids hate (with regard to keeping parts in bins), but the sorting prior to putting the parts away. Putting things in drawers goes quickly, making sorted piles does not. -Ted (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)