 Robotics / 9430
  Ideal Expansion or Companion to RIS

My wife bought me the huge Code Pilot set for Christmas (taking advantage of the Lego S@H $99 price), and it is a near-perfect expansion to the RIS. Two clutch gears (!!!), another differential, great wheels, a zillion parts (well, more than 1,300 (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ideal Expansion or Companion to RIS

Which set is that? My catalog only shows the green bar code truck #8479 at $164. - Nick - (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)