 Robotics / 9423
Re: Webb, Roman Imperial Coinage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:23:34 GMT

Well, just to show that this list/group is indeed the friendliest and most
tolerant out there ...

I couldn't find the book you were looking for, but a search for "Roman
Imperial Coinage" at amazon.com produced six matches, which are listed
below.

<plug> BTW, if you do order from Amazon, try going through
www.wordsmithdigital.com/saber/books.htm or
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com/mindstorms/books.htm . (I get a commission.)
</plug>

--Doug Wilcox

WordSmith Digital Document Services
403 VFW Drive
Rockland, MA 02370

781-871-6162
fax 781-871-6264
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
ICQ# 24868783

- Web design (including e-commerce)
- Searchable Digital Documents on CD
- Desktop Publishing - Design - Scanning
- Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
- Computer Demons Exorcised
- Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class

Your Book Search Results
for: the keywords include "Roman Imperial Coinage"
6 items are shown below.

The Pre-Imperial Coinage of Roman Antioch
Edward T. Newell / Paperback / Published 1980
Our Price: $5.00 + $2.35 special surcharge (Special Order)

Coinage in Roman imperial policy, 31 B.C.-A.D. 68
C. H. V. Sutherland

Handbook of Roman Imperial Coins : A Complete Guide to the History , Types,
Symbols and Artistry of Roman Imperial Coinage
David Van Meter

Roman History from Coins : Some Uses of the Imperial Coinage to the
Historian
Michael Grant

Roman History from Coins : Some Uses of the Imperial Coinage to the
Historian
Michael, Grant

Roman Imperial Coinage : 31 Bc-Ad 69
Carol Humphrey Vivian Sutherland(Editor)