 Robotics / 9413
  SV: Newbie's questions

Check out your local lego (www.lego.de) for a spares list. Most propably they won't have large turntables, but they may have. I think lego europe should stock these. Lego Sweden didn't have any, but found some in some opened packkages they had. If (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: SV: Newbie's questions

(...) Hmm, I don't think so. On their website, Lego.de tell explicitly that they don't do any direct shipping and all products are available via retailers (shops) only. Later, Uwe (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)