 Robotics / 9393
    rack-and-pinion steering —Benjamin Montgomery
   I just got the RIS 1.0 set, and I was wondering if it is possible to build a rack-and-pinion steering system using the basic set of parts that comes with this set. I've spent awhile trying to figure it out with some success, but my designs have a (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        ROBOLAB 1.5 now ROBOLAB Programmer —Richard Clemens
   My new Pitsco catalog arrived with new goodies such as the DCP sensors (humidity, air pressure, motion, temperature, sound, PH, and voltage. I assume on their web site as well. www.pitsco-legodacta.com -- Richard Clemens Associate Professor, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: ROBOLAB 1.5 now ROBOLAB Programmer —Georg Bauer
   (...) Huh? I never heard of most of those sensors (ok, some are on the home-built sensors pages, but none of them - except temperature - are from lego). And they closed legoworldshop. *insert favorite swearing word* Anybody willing to help to get (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)