 Robotics / 9387
RE: How old are you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:49:50 GMT

Growing up, I remember my dad telling me how great Legos were.  When he grew
up, all he had was Lincoln logs.

Just think what our grandkids will get...

</steve>

Ps, I just got the Millenia ThrowBot.  Over all, I'd say it's just slightly
better than the other Throwbots.  It has a very cool little motorcycle.  I'd
buy it again.