 Robotics / 9381
    IR tower/cable —Reede Stockton
   Is the IR tower cable straight-through or what? Tried to use the shipping version with our new Christmas 1.5 and the fit is so tight that it pushed 6 of 9 pins back through the connector on my laptop. The lesson is to use a better cable I think. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: IR tower/cable —Dave Baum
   (...) I think its effectively a null-modem (switching TXD/RXD and RTS/CTS). Dave Baum (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)