 Robotics / 9343
9342  |  9344
Subject:
Easy way for floating point calculations with RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 03:10:14 GMT

I am in my way to experiment with dead-reckoning but as this implies floating
point calculations, can anyone let me know a painless way/language to do FP
calcs ?
Is LEgOS the only way?
If so, what version runs with Windows and supports the angle sensors?

Federico Hanssen