 Robotics / 9259
9258  |  9260
Subject:
Spline editor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:14:47 GMT

    Hi, all!  This is my first post after weeks of lurking!!  I was
wondering how difficult you think it would be to create a spline editor
in any of the applicable languages.  I would like to be able to control
a lego system similar to the way I animate in 3D or run a motion control
system.  Does anyone think it's possible to create an object/ window,
adjust a spline curve in it, and have the program convert this into
useable information?   Let me know which of the languages could handle
this.

--
Dan Novy
Visual Effects Technical Supervisor