 Robotics / 9256
    RCX Code on the Mac? —Dave Johnson
   The other day I was speaking with a friend who was recently job hunting (he's a C++ programmer and a Macintosh fanatic, like me) and he told me about a job he heard about back in August with The Lego Group in San Rafael, California: they were (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: RCX Code on the Mac? —Tilman Sporkert
   (...) There was an announcement some time ago about Lego setting up a new office in San Rafael, focusing on Mindstorms projects. Something about drawing from the talent in the Silicon Valley. Maybe they want to steal people from Pixar? I believe (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)