 Robotics / 922
  Re: Re: legOS

Jim West wrote in message <19981201141600.DYMN...it.com>... (...) <snipped various xyzWARE definitios, which were quite funny> I'll add another one: SHOVELWARE: Bloatware that was vaporware disguised as software that is shipped on CDROMS and (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Re: legOS

I'll add yet another one: CRIPPLEWARE: Software intended for demonstration purposes. This type of demonstration software can be characterized by disabled functions. This type of software typically offers just enough to "wet the appetite", forcing (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)