 Robotics / 9169
  re: Followup on "Needs advice"

(...) Jim> I also like the fact that Zany's still had some 1.0 sets left. Jim> I've already called for my free* upgrade. The Zany's in Redmond, WA still has 1.0 sets left. And, it only took about a week to recieve my free upgrade! (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Followup on "Needs advice"

Thanx to the many emails (rather quickly I might add) I've decided to run down to Zany's and pick up another RIS 1.0 set. After several of you pointed out the cost difference of just a brick and then buying more sensors and motors, it made sense to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Followup on "Needs advice"

Jim, If you don't want/need the IR Tower that comes with that and would consider selling it, please let me know. -- -Steven "Nothin' But Net!" svore@mindspring.com "Jim West" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)