 Robotics / 9122
RE: What's Off-Topic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 16:00:01 GMT

At 08:33 16-12-1999 -0700, Mark Geddes wrote:
How about a "what's off topic" Lego group?
;-)
eheheh ;)

IMHO, *any* lego robotics aware topic, is a "good" topic.

Sale postings (although I will never benefit from these, 'cause I'm in
Portugal...) ==leads to==> Get Price eficient/Cool/Weird/Useful LEGO sets
==> More LEGO parts for better/alternative solutions for *(LEGO) robotic*
projects.

Same with the SENSOR threads... I don't benefit from the homebrew sensor
threads *directly* but, I like to follow these threads... maybe, some day,
some ideas will be useful to me...

'till now, only one or two threads I've seen here were of no imediate
interest to me (but were robotic related, still :) ...so, I simply skip them.

I dunno... just my 2$50 PTE to this subject.

Marco C. aka McViper