 Robotics / 9118
    RE: RCX Output (Train applications) —Avery, Amos E.
   When I tried this, my train only ran at about 1/2 speed at full output from the RCX plugged into the train power supply and batteries removed. Any ideas why? My trains are a little old and I'm considering cleaning the tracks. Maybe I'll try again (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)