 Robotics / 9117
    Re: What's Off-Topic? (was: Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu)) —Doug Wilcox
   Thanks for the clarification. I did know this, and should.have been more clear that I did. Essentially, as this list is so beneficial, I am loathe to fragment it into (and need to subscribe to) several lists. Too lazy? Maybe. --Doug -----Original (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)