 Robotics / 9114
    Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu) —John Barnes
   What is sci.electronics.design ? (...) I thought that's why they used a well behaved plastic like ABS. It's easy to machine! :) Sorry, but I just had to add my $0.02. I just love to grind them bricks JB (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)