 Robotics / 9094
    Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu) —rmemory
   Since this issue along with the "shouldn't the posting of the Space Shuttle sale at Zainy Brainy be done in another newsgroup" are of interest to me, FWIW, I'll add my $.02. I only see what comes through the robotics email list. If the email topic (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu) —Rob Hendrix
   (...) So what you are saying is sub groups in lugnet.robotics don't get emailed along with the main robotics group? Rob (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        mailing list options (was: Re: sensors) —Todd Lehman
   (...) It depends how you're subscribed. If you're not subscribed to any of the robotics sub-groups via email, then no, they won't get emailed to you. But if you are, then yes, they will get emailed to you. You can subscribe to each group (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mailing list options (was: Re: sensors) —Rob Hendrix
   (...) So, in fact, lugnet.robotics.sensors would indeed help "weed out" unwanted messages by some people...If they wanted to read messages about sensors, then they could just subscribe. It's that easy- Rob (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)