 Robotics / 9040
  Re: MIBO - the dog. Anyone built it?

Well, might take me a bit since I just got a really cool new toy, a Sony DCR PC100 (Digital Camcorder, really sweet) As for MIBO, might be a bit til I get the instructions up due to finals and the grinch-mas season. What I might do is show the group (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)