 Robotics / 9037
    RE: Sale Postings (was: Super Car on sale) —Brian Sondergaard
   I'm very sorry to contribute to what is clearly a dead horse, but... This posting was very helpful to my ability (and, more importantly, my son's ability) to build cool 'bots. I appreciate the information. By the way, I saw it late (been out of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)