 Robotics / 9025
    RE: Sale Postings (was: Super Car on sale) —David M.
   Hello, Can't we prorate pieces? It'd be a lot more telling of a set's value for piecing. On one hand, a forty tooth gear is worth more to me than a half-bushing; same with a three-stud axle vs. a six-stud axle. If we can reach a consensus on (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)