 Robotics / 9021
    RE: Sale Postings (was: Super Car on sale) —Jim Thomas
   I was thinking along the same lines of Michael. These two sets in particular have been discussed repeatedly and in great length here before. I think people are a little over sensitive about what they perceive is off-topic. In a little more than a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)