 Robotics / 8957
  Re: Space Shuttle Set for Sale at ZanyBrainy!

Thanks for mentioning this guys! I got the telephone number for a store off this page: (URL) are willing to ship to Canada using UPS. My two are on the way... even with the exchange rate, $75 USD is an excellent price! Get yours today before the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Space Shuttle Set for Sale at ZanyBrainy!

(...) Really? Wow! That's good to know for future reference. James (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Space Shuttle Set for Sale at ZanyBrainy!

Zany Brainy, San Diego CA, had 17 sets remaining as of 4:00PM PST today, Sat 12/11/99. Location is Mission Valley. Still half price at $75. Al Thiele (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)