 Robotics / 8953
  Re: Strange "cartoon" gears?

(...) I looked at them, but none of these are like the ones I'm after. Thanks for the tip, though! Dave Johnson (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Strange "cartoon" gears?

In article <0FML005DCA9B1Q@mta1....pbi.net>, Dave Johnson <djohnson@sirius.com> writes (...) Have a look at www.brickshelf.com set 0800. I think these are the gears you mean. Do you happen to still have the URL for the site where you originally saw (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)