 Robotics / 8945
  Re: 1.5 Upgrade -how?

I had same experience with the night crew. I later ordered it during "normal" hours with no problems. Maybe they are connected to a different product databases?! PS: IMHO it is not worth $25. Parts aren't unique (you can get them from other sets). (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 1.5 Upgrade -how?

Well, I want to check out the 1.5 software (may have to use it for FLL next year), and don't really have another choice. The price isn't a problem, it is the fact that while it says "24 Hours", you get completely different companies depending on (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)