 Robotics / 8920
Re: RIS 1.5 help!!??
Newsgroups:
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:47:58 GMT

- Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
- Computer Demons Exorcised
- Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Leggett <billl@pcom.net>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Friday, December 10, 1999 11:42 AM
Subject: RIS 1.5 help!!??

Hello all! I have just received my upgrade to version 1.5 in the mail
and I'm having trouble with the software because it requires so much
from my system. I believe it needs 800x600 and 16 bit high color which
my system cannot do. Why would they make the software not work on the
samr machines as the 1.0 version?? GGRRRRR!
Thanks if you have any suggestions other than upgrading my system.