 Robotics / 8918
    Wanted: Lego Piece Art —Doug Wilcox
   I'm about to work on (next day or two) an anti-macro-piece campaign (those nasty pieces that replace 5 to 10 bricks--or more, as in the case of the huge boat hulls--with one big sucker). I _knew_ (well, remember anyway) I saw somewhere a Lego piece (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)