 Robotics / 8913
    Re: 2D positioning ??? —Vlad Dumitrescu
   (...) Hi! I have tried a method for 2D positioning, and it works if you don't need a high precision. It might be refined for higher precision, but I didn't try it. It is a variant of the gradient fill pattern. There are several ways to do it. The (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 2D positioning ??? —Vlad Dumitrescu
   Some more info at (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)