 Robotics / 8905
    Exploring Mars —Adam Ogle
   I called Lego and asked about the Exploring Mars add-on set for the RIS. They said it would come out in Spring of 2000. The thing that gets me is that the set was meant to release in July of 99, then in September of 99, now in Spring of 2000. Makes (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Exploring Mars —Tilman Sporkert
   (...) Radio is used for the Cybermaster. The RCX has no RF interfaces, nor does the RCX IR tower. The Cybermaster RF tower looks very much like the RCX IR tower, but with screw-in sockets on top for a pair of flexible antennas. They are almost a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)