 Robotics / 8879
  Light seeker?

Hi I'm a little bit new to this ROBOTIC stuff so I need a little help. I bought RIS 1.5 and I have read everything etc, throwed drag'n drop language in my trashbin. I use NQC now :) I wonder how I get my bot to seek the brigtest light in my room?? (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Light seeker?

[snip] (...) Do you have RCXCC? If not get it, its the best companion for NQC out there. If you got NQC, check out that page for the RCXCC link (I've forgotten it at the moment). With RCXCC you can connect your light sensor up, turn on the RCX (not (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Light seeker?

Here is the link to RcxCC: (URL) Nick - (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Light seeker?

(...) I work mostly in LINUX as you must from your handle but have had to move to W95 for RIS work. If you using LINUX to talk to your robot, what are you using to interface to the IR transmitter/receiver? Best, Ralph deal@kzoo.edu (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)