 Robotics / 8852
  Technic Space Shuttle on sale at Zany Brainy

Hi all. I was just going through my Sunday L.A. Times, and found a flyer from Zany Brainy. They're selling the Space Shuttle kit for $74.99. (And all you guys better stay away from the store down the street from me until I get mine! :-) d. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)