 Robotics / 88
  Re: Midstorms Idea

(...) Yes, I've been thinking about that. I might try an' see how well it works running on a whiteboard -- I hate to waste mountains of paper. (Suspected problems: 1 the whiteboard is too shiny 2 the robot treads will muck up the trail.) (...) The (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Midstorms Idea

I don't have the RIS yet, but I wanted to throw out an idea to see how feasible/difficult a project it would be. In the early 80s I saw games like this in a lot of computer magazines: Two players (bots) would travel around the playfield (sheet of (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)