 Robotics / 8767
  Re: Polaroid sensors

Great link Michael, thanks! Now maybe my LEGO 'bot will get sonar. - Nick - Michael Gasperi wrote: [snip] (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Polaroid sensors

I looked at the IR systems, and it looks like the would work very well for anything up to 3 feet. I think it ought to be easy to connect the sensor leads to an analog or digital interface(I don't know, maybe a more electronics literate person will (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)