 Robotics / 8760
    Re: How long is a chain? —Wes Matchett
   Here's the length I came up with. I measured from axle to axle, which should give you working length, instead of end of chain, which is a little too long. And I don't have an LU rule long enough to measure 108 links. :) links | LU | cm | inches (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How long is a chain? - Thanks —Stefan Elsner
   Thanks to everyone who responded to my chain length question. Of course I could have thought of the relation to gear diameter... Thanks, Stefan (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)