 Robotics / 868
    Re: CyberMaster memory limit? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I can't find any reference to ACG or AGC or SDK in the rcx.nqh files from the sources codes or the Windows or the Linux distributions available from (URL) where is this RCX.NQH file of which you're talking? Fredrik (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: CyberMaster memory limit? —Dave Baum
   Laurentino sent his modifications to me, and they will be rolled into the b3 release of nqcc (probably late this week). As for AGC, this is probably more about RF design that you wanted to know.... It is fairly common to design an FM radio receiver (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)