 Robotics / 8658
    RE: Storage —Tilman Sporkert
   I've been using a collection of Lego tubs, Sterilite and Rubbermaid plastic storage boxes with lids, and tackle boxes. Very similar to what another poster is using (see (URL) for his picture). The smallest shoe box sized storage boxes cost only (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Storage —Luis Villa
   Those of you interested in this thread may also want to check out (URL) even more intricate discussions of boxes :) Seriously, if you are looking for storage options, I seriously suggest finding a Container Store ((URL) near you and going there. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)