 Robotics / 8648
  RE: Need Balls!

This is an old thread, but here is a supplier of foam balls that may be useable: -----Original Message----- From: Avery, Amos E. Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 9:53 AM To: Fajardo, Alfredo Subject: FW: Need Balls! Fredo, Remember that magician guy (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Need Balls!

Check out your local magic/illusions shop if you have one. I use foam balls in several of my routines. They will usually have several sizes as well. (...) Jim West NIC Team Lead NIC Oracle Developer and DBA in Training NIC Chief Cook and Bottle (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)