 Robotics / 8644
RE: Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:04:46 GMT

Here is an old image of how I store my lego parts:
http://www.marsrobot.com/legostorage.htm

I have many more drawers now ;)

Rich Thompson
http://www.marsrobot.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim West [mailto:Jim@jameswest.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 1999 9:28 AM
To: Lego Robotics List
Subject: Re: Storage

For some ideas take a look at my storage pix at:

         http://www.jameswest.com/lego/storage/

At 08:42 AM 11/30/1999 -0500, Batsford, Don wrote:
My pieces seem to be getting jumbled and make half the time spent building,
looking for that piece I know is somewhere.

You guys have any good ideas for neatly storing a set that includes

*  RIS 1.0
*  1.5 upgrade kit
*  robo sports set
*  extra motor