 Robotics / 8630
    RE: Tilt —Jeffrey Hazen
   Hi All: For the cats pajamas of tilt sensors, take a look at www.schaevitz.com. Sadly, the single axis tilt sensor I want is $135.00. It offers a ratiometric output, 0.5ma draw@9vdc, threshold of +/-0.001 degree, linearity to better than 1%. I have (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Tilt —Phil Watt
   My favorites are the solid state micro-machined accelerometers from Analog Devices as can be seen at: (URL) have low power consumption (2mA), and are small (surface mount) and can be used for tilt *and* vibration with different filter models; also (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)