 Robotics / 8622
Re: Lego 2000 Set List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 22:02:59 GMT

Not yet, but soon. :)

When we get the OK, we'll let you know!  It probably won't be until January
some time.

Steve

At 05:32 PM 11/24/99 -0500, you wrote:
Okay. Thanks anyway. Any way you could less us know if and when the
information can be released?

-----Original Message-----
From: The Construction Site <Foreman@constructiontoys.com>
To: The WordMeister <dwilcox@wordsmithdigital.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 24, 1999 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: Lego 2000 Set List

Hi,

I'm afraid we can't release that just yet.

Sorry.

Thanks for writing.

Crispin Richey

At 10:30 AM 11/24/99 -0500, you wrote:
Greetings. I was at The Construction Site last weekend, and one of the
employees (sorry, I haven't learned everyone's name) mentioned that The
Construction Site had received a list of the Lego sets to be released • during
the coming year--including some MindStorms sets that were described as
"intriguing." The members of the lego-robotics list at LUGnet are • expressing
an interest in that set list.

If it isn't something proprietary or otherwise restricted by Lego, could • we
get a copy of the set names, so we may begin the speculation process? If • it
is hard copy only, please feel free to fax it to me--I will be happy to
transcribe it.

--Doug Wilcox

WordSmith Digital Document Services
403 VFW Drive
Rockland, MA 02370

781-871-6162
fax 781-871-6264
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
ICQ# 24868783

- Web design (including e-commerce)
- Searchable Digital Documents on CD
- Desktop Publishing - Design - Scanning
- Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
- Computer Demons Exorcised
- Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class

The Construction Site
"Construction Toys for Girls and Boys"
http://www.constructiontoys.com

284 Moody Street