 Robotics / 8591
8590  |  8592
Subject:
Batteries....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 00:06:49 GMT

I've finally managed to burn through my first set of batteries in my RCX
(thanks to a cheap key-chain laser pointer I converted into a 2x4 brick).
Anyway, after I changed the batteries out, I see a black circle with a + on
the LCD display, and the RCX won't run any of my programs.  I thought I read
about having to do something special after changing batteries, but I can't
seem to find it anywhere.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks