 Robotics / 8582
    MarsRobot Updated —Rich Thompson
   I took some time this Saturday to update my website ((URL) with two new projects. I took the mini-synchro chassis (with modifications) from (URL) and added a 360 degree halo bumper. I also purchased a 8448 Street Sensation and with a little (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.general)

        Problems with "built-in" IR proximity sensor —Stefano Franchi
   Hi all, I have been trying to use the IR beam + light detector to simulate an IR proximity sensor, as suggested by many. However, I don't seem to succeed, no matter what I try. I wonder if anyone on the list has experienced problems before getting (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Problems with "built-in" IR proximity sensor —Mike Kory
   You could try this NQC command: SetTxPower(TX_POWER_HI) ; to make sure your IR is set to high power. Mike Stefano Franchi <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)