 Robotics / 8557
  RF UHF transmission Adapters

Well, I'm not exactly the best at electronics but I've been looking for some RF transmiters for my Mindstorm unit. Then when I came across this page, (URL) with the link (URL) a transmittor for a TI Calculator. Just a thought, might be able to help (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)