 Robotics / 8541
  Re: legOS 0.2.2 dsound_play ?

One of my first goals for the RCX was to try and get it to speak. I talked to Markus about this a long time ago. At the time, he had written the speaker driver but was unable to get much more than noise to come out of it. Perhaps the digital (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)