 Robotics / 851
Re: CyberMaster memory limit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 05:14:26 GMT

In article <4.1.19981128223400.0096dbd0@mail.telepac.pt>, Laurentino
Martins <lau@mail.telepac.pt> writes
You bet it does! My system is a Win98, which is great since
I will need to use
the SPIRIT.OCX that only works in Windows machines.

It's even more restricting than that, I think.  As far as I know, it
only works with Windows 95, NT and later.  I don't think OCXes work with
Windows 3.x, although I would love to be proved wrong, so that I can use
my Mindstorms at home.
--
Regards - Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Mon.
Forty reasons why a dog is better than a woman: number 9