 Robotics / 8477
    Re: RCX --> miniBoard(was: lack of interest in basic stamp and basicx)
   You all may think that I'm nuts, but I've kinda had a pipe dream for a while about putting a basic 32 bit CPU in the RCX enclosure. Something like a Motorola 68k or ColdFire. Lots and lots of tools out there for 32 bit micros! Heck, if money were no (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX --> miniBoard(was: lack of interest in basic stamp and basicx) —dave madden
   Getting pretty far off-topic, methinks, but... =>From: rmemory@zinc.com =>... =>You all may think that I'm nuts, but I've kinda had a pipe dream for a while =>about putting a basic 32 bit CPU in the RCX enclosure. Something like a =>Motorola 68k or (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)