 Robotics / 8166
  Program Bricks...

Not exactly RCX, but a pretty darn cool idea... (URL) - - - - - - - - - JR Conlin jrconlin@email.com Techno-Atheist yahooPage: jrconlin (URL) "There is no supreme software or hardware, they all suck in unique ways." (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Program Bricks...

(...) This is a fun idea. OTOH, I can just see me trying to program the microwave with buttery fingers and whoops! the brick with the "cook" instruction flips down the back of the stove. JP (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)