 Robotics / 8164
    **** the Scout ****
   Hi I was wondering what is the better product the Scout or the RCX brick? I own the RCX but I dont know much about the Scout any hlep much appreciated. Thanks -Mike (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: **** the Scout **** —Dave Baum
   (...) Here is a copy of a post I made to rec.toys.lego a few hours ago... Seeing as the Scout is relatively new and the RCX has been around for over a year, there is quite a bit more information on the RCX than the Scout. As a result, the "verdict" (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)